REGAINE® Foam is the first and only scientifically proven foam hair loss treatment to stop and even reverse hereditary hair loss, working deep down at the root. 4 Results in men indicate hair regrowth can be visible after 8 weeks use.1* It is important that you keep applying your REGAINE morning and night so your hair continues to grow. When used twice daily as directed, clinically visible results may be seen as early as 8 weeks.1
*Results for REGAINE® Foam 5% when used twice a day, every day
REGAINE 5% solution is clinically proven to re-grow hair in 3 out of 5 men, with results being seen as early as 2 months2.. Treatment should be maintained as long as you are interested in maintaining efficacy.2
Key Features of REGAINE® Foam 5% For Men
Clinically Proven - The active ingredient in REGAINE® is Minoxidil; the only OTC active ingredient that is clinically proven to help stop and even reverse hereditary hair loss and hair thinning in men.4
Proven Results - REGAINE® hair regrowth foam is proven to regrow hair. More than 9 of 10 men were satisfied with dosage form and ease of use of minoxidil 5% foam at week 2436
Clinically Visible Results - When used twice a day, clinically visible results can be seen as early as 8 weeks1,5 - The earlier you start using REGAINE®, the higher your chances of seeing results.14
For men aged 18-49 years.1 For detailed directions for use see the leaflet enclosed with the product. Use twice daily.1
Wash your hands before using REGAINE® for Men Extra Strength Foam.
You hair and scalp should be thoroughly dry before using the foam.
Dispense a dose of 1g (equivalent to the volume of half a capful) onto your fingers.
Massage on to the scalp.
Wash your hands thoroughly.
You can have visibly more hair in 16 weeks.1 But it is important you keep applying your REGAINE® morning and night, like you would brush your teeth, so you can see results. To maintain results, continued use daily is necessary. Exceeding the recommended dose will not regrow your hair any quicker and you will have an increased likelihood of getting side-effects.1
Have other conditions associated with your hair loss
Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp or shaven head.
Have a dressing or bandage on your scalp.
Are under 18 or over 49 years of age
Are sensitive to any ingredients in this medicine
1. REGAINE® Foam 5% leaflet.
2. REGAINE® Solution 5% leaflet.
4. REGAINE® SPC – Section 5.1.
5. Olsen, E. A., Whiting, D., Bergfeld, W., Miller, J., Hordinsky, M., Wanser, R., Zhang, P., & Kohut, B. (2007). A multicenter, randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical trial of a novel formulation of 5% minoxidil topical foam versus placebo in the treatment of androgenetic alopecia in men. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, 57(5), 767–774.
14. Khandpur, S., Suman, M., & Reddy, B. S. (2002). Comparative efficacy of various treatment regimens for androgenetic alopecia in men. The Journal of dermatology, 29(8), 489–498.
28. Messenger, A. G., & Rundegren, J. (2004). Minoxidil: mechanisms of action on hair growth. The British journal of dermatology, 150(2), 186–194.
36. Hasanzadeh, H. et al (2016). Efficacy and safety of 5% minoxidil topical foam in male pattern hair loss treatment and patient satisfaction. Acta dermatovenerologica Alpina, Pannonica, et Adriatica, 25(3), 41–44. https://doi.org/10.15570/actaapa.2016.12